Our editing process is extremely straight forward and your submission can be made within 10 minutes. All you need to do is follow the 3 simple steps outlined below.
If you have any queries, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approachable, friendly and willing to help, our team is ready to assist you with your enquiries.
Proofreading and Editing Your Document in 3 Easy Steps!
- Complete the form displayed on our ‘Submit Document’ page.
- Once you have completed the form, simply click the ‘Submit and Pay Now’ button.
An appropriate editor will set to work on your document as soon as your payment has been approved.
- Correct all grammatical, syntactical, punctuation and spelling errors;
- Recommend suitable vocabulary to ensure your language is academic in style;
- Evaluate your referencing;
- Provide you with valuable feedback on your writing skills and recommended improvements on your written English;
- Ensure your writing is consistent and is written in good quality academic English (Copy Editing);
- Improve the document’s presentation and format (Formatting).
You will be sent two different electronic versions of your document via email along with a separate ‘comments’ document.
- Clean Version – This will be a clean copy of your document which will have all the changes implemented – hence ready to submit or publish.
- Critique Version – This version includes all the changes made by the editor using the ‘Track Changes’ Function in Microsoft Word ®. This feature clearly and visually distinguishes errors and suggestions.
- Comments – Our editor will provide comments/recommendations based on the corrections made.
Proofers is committed to providing top-quality proofreading services to ensure the highest possible quality outcomes for our customers.
Our editors are professional and highly qualified individuals who are committed to Proofers’ principles and goals and to delivering top-quality proofing of documents to the continuing satisfaction of our customers.
We're rated excellent
"Top quality service, which I will use again in the future. The document was reviewed and adjusted with speed. I would definitely recommend to others."University of Leeds – Terry Smith
" I was impressed with the service offered by this company overall and thank them for their efforts."University of Liverpool – Andy Brooks
"Very good, speedy and nice service. I have much more confidence on my paper now. I will definitely use their service again."University of London – Chris P
"Excellent service with very quick delivery. My document was quickly reviewed and corrected. Will definately use again."University of Birmingham – Jade Patterson
"Got awarded a first class for my thesis that you proofread. Excellent job, will pass on your details to all my mates!"Lancaster University – Mr S Anderson
"Excellent service with prompt and accurate work returned. Will definitely recommend to friends and use again."Lizzy (Private)
"My Phd documents was greatly improved thanks to these guys. They gave a fantastic service and were easy to use. Would recommend to anyone who needs their documents checked."Lancaster University – Kevin T
"Excellent work! They were a great help."University of Derby – Richard M
"Very happy with the service 10/10 Quick turnaround and very friendly team! Thanks for everything been great help!! Will definitely use again!"UCLAN (University of Central Lancashire) – R Bapu
"Many thanks for a fast, accurate service. Made all the difference."University of Southampton – Ross G
"Good service, fast communication, and very helpful My work has improved a lot with proofreading service."University of Leicester – K.Wongpayak
"Communication was excellent. The level of proofreading was exceptional. I want to thank ALL the staff at Proofers for an excellent Proofreading Service! Would definately recommend!"University of Westminster – Tom Geevers